- 1 Is Horadric hamburger rare?
- 2 What does the Horadric hamburger do?
- 3 How do you get to Whimsyshire in Diablo 3?
- 4 What drops Whimsydale?
- 5 What items can you get in Whimsyshire?
- 6 How do you get the rainbow sword in Diablo 3?
- 7 How do you craft the Staff of Herding?
- 8 How do you get cosmic wings in Diablo 3?
- 9 How do you get the secret cow level in Diablo 3?
- 10 Is the staff of herding reusable?
- 11 Is there a boss in Whimsydale?
- 12 What is Wirt’s Bell for?
Is Horadric hamburger rare?
The Horadric Hamburger is a “legendary” item in Diablo III. It’s hard to get, and can only be found in a secret level, “Whimsyshire”. Diablo had laid a trap for the Horadrim, the Hell Bovine, who struck the traveler down before he could gather the final ingredient: cheese.
What does the Horadric hamburger do?
The Horadric Hamburger is a 1-handed dagger that can only drop in Whimsyshire, the not-so-secret level. Only daggers can be Transmogrified into Horadric Hamburgers, no other types of weapons.
How do you get to Whimsyshire in Diablo 3?
Whimsyshire can be accessed in both Adventure and story mode. If necessary, change quest and select Act I (e.g. “A Shattered Crown” or later). To get to Whimsyshire, take the The Old Ruins waypoint and head back northwest towards Cain’s house.
What drops Whimsydale?
Wiki Targeted (Games)
- Piñata: multiple Death’s Breath and Forgotten Soul.
- Lovely Gifts: dozens of items, including multiple Magic Items, Rare Items and Legendary Items.
- Funny Shrooms: multiple Death’s Breath.
- Pot o’ Gold: large amount of gold, a single highest quality gem (Imperial at level 70)
What items can you get in Whimsyshire?
The rift will then turn into a giant rainbow of light and you ‘ll be able to travel to Whimsyshire. In this magical land, you will be fighting Unicorns, Teddy Bears and Pink Flowers, and finding and clicking on gift boxes and happy clouds for loot.
How do you get the rainbow sword in Diablo 3?
Wiki Targeted (Games) Spectrum is a Legendary sword in Diablo III. It requires character level 30 to drop, and can only be obtained from unique monsters in Whimsyshire or Whimsydale, at a very low chance.
How do you craft the Staff of Herding?
In order to craft the Staff of Herding, you will need 50,000 Gold and the following items:
- Black Mushroom;
- Leoric’s Shinbone;
- Wirt’s Bell;
- Liquid Rainbow;
- Gibbering Gemstone.
How do you get cosmic wings in Diablo 3?
Cosmic Wings are a vanity item for Diablo III, added in patch 2.4. 1. They drop from Princess Lilian in Whimsydale (not in Whimsyshire).
How do you get the secret cow level in Diablo 3?
To unlock the Secret Cow Level, first you’ll need to get the Wirt’s Leg Recipe.
- Reach Level 9 of the Old Tristram Labyrinth and search the mushrooms until you find the Rotten Mushroom item.
- Go to Adria’s Hut in the Ruins of Tristram and use the cauldron to get the Witch’s Brew item.
Is the staff of herding reusable?
The staff is re-usable. Whimsyshire is the rainbow level that requires the staff to enter and awards some achievements and a portrait frame if you kill a certain monster.
Is there a boss in Whimsydale?
There are several bosses that can spawn in Whimsydale. Only Princess Lilian and Sir William drop anything and they’re the rarest ones.
What is Wirt’s Bell for?
Wirt’s Bell is a miscellaneous crafting material in Diablo III, it is used to construct the Staff of Herding which is necessary to access Whimsyshire.