- 1 How much does Burger King pay 16 year olds UK?
- 2 How much does Burger King Pay Per Hour 2020?
- 3 How much do Burger King employees get paid?
- 4 Does Burger King pay weekly UK?
- 5 Does Burger King pay minimum wage?
- 6 What’s the national minimum wage?
- 7 What fast food pays the most?
- 8 How long does it take to get your first check from Burger King?
- 9 Is Burger King a good job?
- 10 Do Burger King employees get free food?
- 11 Do McDonalds pay weekly?
- 12 Can a 13 year old work at Burger King?
- 13 Can you pay with cash in Burger King UK?
How much does Burger King pay 16 year olds UK?
What does Burger King pay different age groups?
|Age group||Burger King pay per hour|
|25 and over||£8.21–10.69|
How much does Burger King Pay Per Hour 2020?
Average Burger King hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.30 per hour for Back of House Team Member to $16.56 per hour for District Manager.
How much do Burger King employees get paid?
Burger King Corporation Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Cashier||Range:$7 – $11||Average:$9|
|Cook, Fast Food||Range:$8 – $11||Average:$9|
|Fast Food Worker||Range:$8 – $11||Average:$9|
|Restaurant Manager||Range:$9 – $14||Average:$11|
Does Burger King pay weekly UK?
17 answers You would get monthly pay.
Does Burger King pay minimum wage?
The typical Burger King Team Member salary is $10. Team Member salaries at Burger King can range from $7 – $22. See all Team Member salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
What’s the national minimum wage?
The national minimum wage is currently $19.84 per hour or $753.80 per 38 hour week (before tax). Casual employees covered by the national minimum wage also get at least a 25% casual loading.
What fast food pays the most?
Highest paid fast – food jobs
- Burger King. If you want to work at Burger King, you can expect to perform a variety of duties.
- In-N-Out Burger. At In-N-Out Burger, you can expect a team-friendly environment and a variety of flexible shifts.
- Taco Bell.
How long does it take to get your first check from Burger King?
Weekly pay you will receive your first check two weeks into work.
Is Burger King a good job?
burger king is a decent place to start if you are just entering the workforce. they were accommodating to me going to high school and college at the same time while having another part time job. Good work culture and friendly people, with awful hours and too much work for too little pay.
Do Burger King employees get free food?
Burger King employees may receive discounts or free food While it’s true that Burger King employees put up with a lot — the lunch, dinner, and late night rushes alone could make a person feel burnt out — there is one perk: discounted, and sometimes free, food.
Do McDonalds pay weekly?
Does McDonald’s pay weekly? No, but due to McDonald’s having many independent franchise store owners, most have their own way of paying their employees every two weeks or twice a month.
Can a 13 year old work at Burger King?
At What Age Does Burger King Hire? While federal law allows 14 and 15 year olds to work in restaurants, child labor restrictions limit the types of food service tasks they can perform. As a result, most Burger King restaurants throughout the U.S. require applicants to be at least 16 years of age.
Can you pay with cash in Burger King UK?
But people looking to get their burger fix will have to make sure they have a contactless card or options on their smartphone as the store will not be accepting any cash payments.