- 1 Can you be 14 and work at Burger King?
- 2 Where can I start working at 14?
- 3 What age can you work at Burger King UK?
- 4 Can you work at a fast food restaurant at age 14?
- 5 Can you work at Subway at 14?
- 6 Can you work at Walmart at 14?
- 7 Can you work at Target at 14?
- 8 Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
- 9 Can you work at mcdonalds at 14 years old?
- 10 Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
- 11 Can a 16 year old work at Burger King?
- 12 Can you be 14 and work at Taco Bell?
- 13 Can a 15 year old use a knife at work?
Can you be 14 and work at Burger King?
At What Age Does Burger King Hire? While federal law allows 14 and 15 year olds to work in restaurants, child labor restrictions limit the types of food service tasks they can perform. As a result, most Burger King restaurants throughout the U.S. require applicants to be at least 16 years of age.
Where can I start working at 14?
Companies That Have Jobs For 14 & 15 Year-Olds
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
What age can you work at Burger King UK?
Preferring to hire from within for superior roles, Burger King presents excellent career options for entry-level labourers. Applicants must demonstrate various qualifications depending on preferred position. Typically, persons aged 16 and over may gain employment with the company.
Can you work at a fast food restaurant at age 14?
In most fast food restaurants, the minimum age requirement for team members stands between 14 and 16 years old. Entry-level team member jobs do not typically require prior work experience, although employers may prefer candidates with some employment experience.
Can you work at Subway at 14?
Work at Subway: Does Subway Hire at 14? No, teens under 14 remain unable to obtain jobs at Subway. The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16 in most of the states.
Can you work at Walmart at 14?
As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. Certain positions, however, require a minimum age of 18. As you prepare to complete your application have your prior work history available.
Can you work at Target at 14?
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Target store job.
Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
– Yes. Minors as young as 14 can gain employment at Starbucks, provided they comply with state child labor guidelines on work permits and restricted hours.
Can you work at mcdonalds at 14 years old?
The minimum age for working at McDonald’s is 14 years old; however, this may be higher depending on varying state laws. You also may need to obtain a permit or written permission for working if you ‘re still in school. Most applicants don’t undergo pre- employment drug testing at McDonald’s.
Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? – Yes. Some state regulations allow minors as young as 15 to work at Subway.
Can a 16 year old work at Burger King?
You must be at least 16 years old to work as a team member at Burger King.
Can you be 14 and work at Taco Bell?
Does Taco Bell Hire at 14? – Yes. Fourteen-year-olds with work permits may join the Taco Bell team and perform non-hazardous tasks.
Can a 15 year old use a knife at work?
A 14- or 15 – year – old may not work in the manufacturing or mining industries, or in any hazardous job and may not perform jobs in the food service industry such as: Baking. Operating, setting up, adjusting, cleaning, oiling, or repairing power-driven food slicers, grinders, choppers or cutters, and bakery mixers.