- 1 How do you get a job at Burger King?
- 2 How do I fill out a Burger King application?
- 3 What skills do you need to work at Burger King?
- 4 Can you be 15 and work at Burger King?
- 5 How long is the hiring process for Burger King?
- 6 How much do Burger King employees get paid?
- 7 How often does Burger King pay?
- 8 Is Burger King a good job?
- 9 Do Burger King employees get free food?
- 10 How should I dress for an interview at Burger King?
- 11 What are the benefits of working at Burger King?
- 12 Can you work at McDonald’s at 14?
- 13 Do you need a resume to work at Burger King?
- 14 What is the age limit to work at Taco Bell?
How do you get a job at Burger King?
How to Apply for Employment at Burger King. Burger King has application forms available in most of their restaurant locations, but they recommend that you apply online. Their positions are sorted by category first, then location. You can pick the role you want, and then find a location that is near where you live.
How do I fill out a Burger King application?
How to Fill out the Burger King PDF Application
- “Contact” Burger King applicants begin the form with basic contact information, including names, addresses, Social Security numbers, dates of birth, and telephone numbers.
- “Work Experience”
- “Disclaimer and Signature”
What skills do you need to work at Burger King?
Strong reading and writing skills, and ability to communicate effectively with management, guests, and team members. Strong knowledge of food safety. Possess a high sense of urgency in work delivery. Strong ability to stand, walk, handle, and lift items weighing 21-50 lbs constantly.
Can you be 15 and work at Burger King?
At What Age Does Burger King Hire? While federal law allows 14 and 15 year olds to work in restaurants, child labor restrictions limit the types of food service tasks they can perform. As a result, most Burger King restaurants throughout the U.S. require applicants to be at least 16 years of age.
How long is the hiring process for Burger King?
It takes 2 months or less to get hired.
How much do Burger King employees get paid?
Burger King Corporation Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Cashier||Range:$7 – $11||Average:$9|
|Cook, Fast Food||Range:$8 – $11||Average:$9|
|Fast Food Worker||Range:$8 – $11||Average:$9|
|Restaurant Manager||Range:$9 – $14||Average:$11|
How often does Burger King pay?
BK employees get paid biweekly. The pay period will usually start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday. Then, you would get paid on the following Friday, every two weeks. Check with your store during or after the application process.
Is Burger King a good job?
burger king is a decent place to start if you are just entering the workforce. they were accommodating to me going to high school and college at the same time while having another part time job. Good work culture and friendly people, with awful hours and too much work for too little pay.
Do Burger King employees get free food?
Burger King employees may receive discounts or free food While it’s true that Burger King employees put up with a lot — the lunch, dinner, and late night rushes alone could make a person feel burnt out — there is one perk: discounted, and sometimes free, food.
How should I dress for an interview at Burger King?
Business casual attire works well for a Burger King interview. Clean shoes, a button-up shirt, along with skirts or slacks are ideal. A professional appearance will leave a good impression with the hiring manager. Personal hygiene and self-care are important.
What are the benefits of working at Burger King?
What are the Burger King Employees Benefits
- Burger King Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Occupational Accident and Life Insurance.
- Long-term Disability Insurance, Paid Time off, free Drinks/Coke/Juice, & Paid Sick Leave.
- 401 (k) plan and Performance-based bonuses.
Can you work at McDonald’s at 14?
The minimum age for working at McDonald’s is 14 years old; however, this may be higher depending on varying state laws. You also may need to obtain a permit or written permission for working if you ‘re still in school. Hourly rates for crew members at McDonald’s range from $7 to $13, with an average of $9.
Do you need a resume to work at Burger King?
Anyone interested in a Burger King job may want to include a resume with the job application form. Though not mandatory for an entry-level restaurant job, submitting a resume along with other hiring materials may give an applicant additional consideration during the hiring process.
What is the age limit to work at Taco Bell?
To work at taco bell, you must be at least 15 years old. You must be at least 16 years old to work at Taco Bell, though the age requirements vary from position to position.