- 1 How much do Burger King get paid an hour?
- 2 How much does Burger King pay 16 year olds UK?
- 3 Does Burger King pay weekly UK?
- 4 What is the pay rate at Burger King?
- 5 How long does it take to get your first check from Burger King?
- 6 What fast food place pays the most?
- 7 How much does McDonald’s pay UK?
- 8 Does Burger King pay a living wage?
- 9 How much does a crew member make at Burger King?
- 10 Can you pay with cash in Burger King UK?
- 11 What’s the national minimum wage?
- 12 What are the benefits of working at Burger King?
- 13 Is Burger King a good job?
- 14 Does Burger King get paid weekly?
How much do Burger King get paid an hour?
Burger King Corporation Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Cashier||Range:$7 – $11||Average:$9|
|Cook, Fast Food||Range:$8 – $11||Average:$9|
|Fast Food Worker||Range:$8 – $11||Average:$9|
|Restaurant Manager||Range:$9 – $14||Average:$11|
How much does Burger King pay 16 year olds UK?
What does Burger King pay different age groups?
|Age group||Burger King pay per hour|
|25 and over||£8.21–10.69|
Does Burger King pay weekly UK?
17 answers You would get monthly pay.
What is the pay rate at Burger King?
The typical Burger King Team Member salary is $10. Team Member salaries at Burger King can range from $7 – $22. This estimate is based upon 250 Burger King Team Member salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
How long does it take to get your first check from Burger King?
Weekly pay you will receive your first check two weeks into work.
What fast food place pays the most?
Highest paid fast – food jobs
- Burger King. If you want to work at Burger King, you can expect to perform a variety of duties.
- In-N-Out Burger. At In-N-Out Burger, you can expect a team-friendly environment and a variety of flexible shifts.
- Taco Bell.
How much does McDonald’s pay UK?
The average McDonald’s salary ranges from approximately £9,740 per year for Customer Experience Verifications to £34,465 per year for Business Manager. Average McDonald’s hourly pay ranges from approximately £8.25 per hour for Trainee Manager to £16.02 per hour for Massage Therapist.
Does Burger King pay a living wage?
Average Burger King hourly pay ranges from approximately $7.95 per hour for Fry Cook to $16.91 per hour for Senior Team Leader. The average Burger King salary ranges from approximately $15,000 per year for Front End Associate to $114,555 per year for Senior Marketer.
How much does a crew member make at Burger King?
The typical Burger King Crew Member salary is $9. Crew Member salaries at Burger King can range from $6 – $17. This estimate is based upon 250 Burger King Crew Member salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
Can you pay with cash in Burger King UK?
But people looking to get their burger fix will have to make sure they have a contactless card or options on their smartphone as the store will not be accepting any cash payments.
What’s the national minimum wage?
The national minimum wage is currently $19.84 per hour or $753.80 per 38 hour week (before tax). Casual employees covered by the national minimum wage also get at least a 25% casual loading.
What are the benefits of working at Burger King?
What are the Burger King Employees Benefits
- Burger King Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Occupational Accident and Life Insurance.
- Long-term Disability Insurance, Paid Time off, free Drinks/Coke/Juice, & Paid Sick Leave.
- 401 (k) plan and Performance-based bonuses.
Is Burger King a good job?
burger king is a decent place to start if you are just entering the workforce. they were accommodating to me going to high school and college at the same time while having another part time job. Good work culture and friendly people, with awful hours and too much work for too little pay.
Does Burger King get paid weekly?
Do Burger King employees get paid weekly? BK employees get paid biweekly. The pay period will usually start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday. Then, you would get paid on the following Friday, every two weeks.