Quick Answer: What A Burger Houston?
- 1 Does Houston have Whataburger?
- 2 How many Whataburgers are in Houston?
- 3 Is Whataburger only in Texas?
- 4 What is on a Whataburger?
- 5 What is the busiest Whataburger in Texas?
- 6 How many Whataburgers are in Texas?
- 7 Is the first Whataburger still standing?
- 8 How many Whataburgers are in San Antonio?
- 9 Are there any Whataburgers in California?
- 10 What food is Texas most famous for?
- 11 What is the most popular fast food place in Texas?
- 12 What can you only buy in Texas?
- 13 Whats the best thing to get at Whataburger?
- 14 What is the best item at Whataburger?
- 15 Does Whataburger have a secret menu?
Does Houston have Whataburger?
Since 1950, we’ve been serving hot, made-to-order burgers and more with a smile. So come on over. We’re cooking up breakfast, lunch and dinner—from burgers and chicken sandwiches to biscuits and pancakes—to satisfy the heartiest appetites in Houston, TX. Visit our dining area at our Houston Tunnel at 1000 Main St.
How many Whataburgers are in Houston?
Top 10 cities with the most number of Whataburger locations in the US
|City||State/Territory||Number of Locations|
Is Whataburger only in Texas?
As of right now, Whataburger only exists in 10 states, with Texas —their home state—in the lead with 684 locations. Whataburger also has locations in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, and Oklahoma.
What is on a Whataburger?
If you don’t specify anything, every Whataburger comes with mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and diced onions. Whataburger. The basic burger works really well. The size is great – definitely bigger than the Wendy’s double-stack, but maybe not quite as big as a Whopper.
What is the busiest Whataburger in Texas?
The Whataburger at Texas 123 near northbound Interstate 35 is “one of the busiest locations in the entire company,” said James Turcotte, senior vice president for real estate at San Antonio-based Whataburger Restaurants LP.
How many Whataburgers are in Texas?
There are more than 670 stores in Texas and over 150 in New Mexico, Arizona and the southern United States, of which 126 are franchised.
Is the first Whataburger still standing?
On August 8, 1950, the very first Whataburger was served at a portable stand on Ayers Street, in Corpus Christi. Whataburger is still based here—after decades in Corpus Christi, its headquarters is being relocated to San Antonio this summer—and still run by the Dobson family.
How many Whataburgers are in San Antonio?
Some Whataburgers still have the O.G. Though the original A-framed facade was discontinued in 1973, nearly 15 are still in operation today.
Are there any Whataburgers in California?
There is currently NO Whataburger presence in California. Whataburger is a Texas institution! The first locations resembled other Western World Whataburgers in Arizona, and Colorado. Later locations would use an updated corporate design also used in the Texas market to help incorporate drive-thrus.
What food is Texas most famous for?
These 15 Iconic Foods In Texas Will Have Your Mouth Watering
- Barbecue. Flickr/wallyg.
- Chili. Flickr/jypsygen.
- Chicken fried steak. Flickr/imelda.
- Queso. Flickr/imelda.
- Dr Pepper. Flickr/nettsu.
- Blue Bell. Flickr/criminalintent.
- Kolaches. Flickr/jewellshoots.
- Sweet tea. Flickr/lnmurrey.
What is the most popular fast food place in Texas?
A surprising fast – food chain is tops in Texas, according to a study. According to the study performed by Business Insider and Foursquare, In-N-Out Burger is the most popular in Texas. The study calculated the total number of visits to each chain divided by the number of locations in that state.
What can you only buy in Texas?
15 Awesome (And Sometimes Strange) Things You Can Only Find In Texas
- Texas -shaped waffles.
- While we ‘re on the subject of food, don’t forget to pick up a block of Texas -shaped cheese at HEB
- People pulling out their North Face jackets and beanies when it’s any colder than really, really hot outside.
Whats the best thing to get at Whataburger?
5 things you should order at Whataburger that are better than the burgers
- Dr Pepper Shake. Whataburger.
- HBBQ Chicken Sandwich. Whataburger.
- Whataburger Patty Melt. Whataburger.
- French Fries (+ Spicy Ketchup) Whataburger.
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. Whataburger.
What is the best item at Whataburger?
Here’s our list.
- Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich (55 points)
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit (48 points)
- Original Whataburger (34 points)
- Monterey Melt (30 points)
- Patty Melt (28 points)
- Chop House Cheddar Burger (27 points)
- Spicy Ketchup (25 points)
- Taquitos (24 points)
Whataburger: Born August 8, 1950, in Corpus Christi. Texas fast-food staple Whataburger has gotten innovative with its menu — its secret menu, that is. As first reported by KSAT, the items listed on the secret menu aren’t openly advertised and you can’t find them printed on the menu. 6