Quick Answer: What Is Burger In French?
- 1 What do we call Burger in French?
- 2 How do you spell hamburger in French?
- 3 What’s Cheeseburger in French?
- 4 How do you say Burger in different languages?
- 5 What is French pizza?
- 6 Is Burger feminine or masculine?
- 7 Is Pizza masculine or feminine in French?
- 8 Is Hamburger masculine or feminine in German?
- 9 How do you say delicious in different languages?
What do we call Burger in French?
hamburger [ masculine ] a burger and fries un hamburger et des frites.
How do you spell hamburger in French?
The word in French for hamburger is the same word as in English: hamburger.
What’s Cheeseburger in French?
cheeseburger [ masculine ], hamburger [ masculine ] au fromage.
How do you say Burger in different languages?
In other languages burger
- American English: burger /ˈbɜrgər/
- Arabic: هامْبُرْجَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: hambúrguer.
- Chinese: 碎肉夹饼
- Croatian: pljeskavica.
- Czech: karbanátek.
- Danish: burger.
- Dutch: hamburger.
What is French pizza?
More French words for pizza. la pizza noun. pizza.
Is Burger feminine or masculine?
BTW, burger is masculine and for the record, der burger war sehr gut.
Is Pizza masculine or feminine in French?
Remember that in French all words are either masculine or feminine (often completely arbitrarily). In this case ” pizza ” is feminine, so you need to use the feminine determiner, “une”.
Is Hamburger masculine or feminine in German?
Translation of “hamburger” in German
|1 translation entry available|
How do you say delicious in different languages?
In other languages delicious
- American English: delicious /dɪˈlɪʃəs/
- Arabic: شَهِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: delicioso.
- Chinese: 好吃的
- Croatian: slastan.
- Czech: lahodný
- Danish: lækker.
- Dutch: lekker.