- 1 What countries are Burger King in?
- 2 How many Burger Kings are there in the world?
- 3 Who currently owns Burger King?
- 4 Where is Burger King most popular?
- 5 Who is the biggest fast food chain in the world?
- 6 What is the largest fast food chain in America?
- 7 Which fast food has the most stores?
- 8 What state has no Burger King?
- 9 Which is older McDonald’s or Burger King?
- 10 Is Burger King owned by Pillsbury?
- 11 Is Burger King owned by Pepsi?
- 12 Does Kim Kardashian Own Burger King?
What countries are Burger King in?
- NORTH AMERICA, LATIN AMERICA & CARIBBEAN. CANADA. burgerking.ca. MEXICO. burgerking.com.mx. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. bk.com.
- ASIA PACIFIC. AUSTRALIA. hungryjacks.com.au. BANGLADESH. burgerkingbangladesh.com. BRUNEI. burgerking.com.bn.
- EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. AUSTRIA. burgerking.at. BAHRAIN. bkarabia.com. CZECH REPUBLIC.
How many Burger Kings are there in the world?
Globally famous quick service restaurant chain Burger King operated and franchised a total of 18,625 restaurants worldwide in 2020. Number of Burger King restaurants worldwide from 2009 to 2020.
|Characteristic||Franchised restaurants||Company-owned restaurants|
Who currently owns Burger King?
|Logo used since December 21, 2020|
|Parent||Restaurant Brands International|
|Footnotes / references|
Where is Burger King most popular?
That’s right, Florida is the state with the most Burger King franchises in the United States. According to the data company ScrapeHero, as of July 29, 2019, there were 7,237 Burger Kings across the United States. Florida came out ahead of all other states, with a total of 571 Burger Kings.
Who is the biggest fast food chain in the world?
McDonald’s is the world’s largest fast – food restaurant chain and one of the best-known brand names. The company has more than 39,000 locations in about 100 countries.
What is the largest fast food chain in America?
- Subway. Unit count: 23,802. Franchised stores: 23,802.
- Starbucks. Unit count: 15,041. Franchised stores: 6,768.
- McDonald’s. Unit count: 13,846. Franchised stores: 13,154.
- Dunkin’ Unit count: 9,630.
- Pizza Hut. Unit count: 7,416.
- Burger King. Unit count: 7,346.
- Taco Bell. Unit count: 7,089.
- Domino’s. Unit count: 6,157.
Which fast food has the most stores?
The World’s Largest Fast Food Restaurant Chains
|Rank||Name||Number of Locations|
What state has no Burger King?
These States and Territories do not have any Burger King locations – Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Northern Mariana Islands.
Which is older McDonald’s or Burger King?
McDonald’s and Burger King started in the franchise food business in 1955 and 1954, respectively. 12 McDonald’s has always been the larger company, but each firm has unquestionably influenced the other throughout their six-decade-plus rivalry.
Is Burger King owned by Pillsbury?
In 1967, the Pillsbury Co. acquired Burger King for $18 million. At the time, Burger King had 274 restaurants and 8,000 employees across the world, the company states on its website. A Burger King in Denver, June 13, 1988.
Is Burger King owned by Pepsi?
Spokesman Tod MacKenzie said Pepsi hopes to continue serving the Burger King restaurants that are owned and operated by independent franchisees. Pepsi won the Burger King account from Coca-Cola in 1983 and Burger King had reaffirmed its intention to stay with Pepsi only last June.
Does Kim Kardashian Own Burger King?
Kim Kardashian does not own fast-food franchise Burger King, Burger King is in fact owned by parent company, Restaurant Brands International. However, Kim does have a few other businesses of her own. Read more below about Kim’s businesses and her and Kanye’s love for fast-food.