Readers ask: You Spot A Piece Of Lettuce Browning As You Are About To Put It On A Fillet Burger, What Do You Do?
- 1 What do you do if you spot a piece of lettuce Browning?
- 2 What are the KFC interview questions?
- 3 Why do we wear an apron in the cook’s area KFC?
- 4 How long should zingers drain for?
- 5 Is it OK to eat lettuce that is a little brown?
- 6 Why are the edges of my lettuce turning brown?
- 7 What should I expect at a KFC interview?
- 8 What should I bring to a KFC interview?
- 9 Should you wear an apron while cooking?
- 10 Who wears an apron?
- 11 Is an apron for food safety?
- 12 When breading fillets How many times do you scoop and fold and then scoop and lift before dipping them in water?
- 13 When should you discard breading?
- 14 When should you discard breading KFC?
What do you do if you spot a piece of lettuce Browning?
Q: Is it safe to eat the edges of lettuce leaves that have turned brown? A: Yes. It’s not a health issue and does not indicate a loss of nutrients. Still, most people find brown lettuce unappealing and will want to cut off the discolored parts.
What are the KFC interview questions?
23 KFC Interview Questions & Answers
- Q3. What do you know about KFC?
- Q4. How would you deal with an angry customer?
- Q5. What is your definition of good customer service?
- Q6. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Q7. What’s your availability to work at KFC?
Why do we wear an apron in the cook’s area KFC?
An apron prevents your clothes from coming in contact with the food; hence any germs, dust, hair, etc, stay within the apron and off your plate.
How long should zingers drain for?
Each batch goes in the fryer for 15 minutes and then is left to drain for five minutes before it can be served.
Is it OK to eat lettuce that is a little brown?
A-The brown spots on lettuce may be cosmetically undesirable, but they do not make the lettuce unsafe to eat. The spots may be the result of a high storage temperature. Lettuce should be stored at a fairly low temperature in an airtight container.
Why are the edges of my lettuce turning brown?
The most common reason for browning on lettuce is a chemical process known as oxidation. Enzymes activated by cutting the leaves or stems produce compounds that result in brown stains, especially at the base or anywhere the leaves are damaged during harvest and storage. Avoid washing lettuce before storing.
What should I expect at a KFC interview?
KFC Interview Questions and Answers
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell us about your previous work experience?
- What can you tell us about KFC?
- Why do you want to work at KFC?
- What hours can you work?
- Why should I hire you?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
What should I bring to a KFC interview?
What should I wear to my KFC interview? We recommend wearing smart casual clothes, or your school uniform. What questions will I be asked in my KFC interview? All we want to do at the interview is get to know you and see if you’d be a good fit for Team KFC.
Should you wear an apron while cooking?
Wearing an apron prevents your food coming into contact with the dust, dirt, hair, germs and whatever else might have been floating around you throughout your day. Finally, wearing an apron allows you to make a statement to those around you while you ‘re cooking.
Who wears an apron?
An apron is a protective piece of clothing made from fabric (or other materials) that covers the front of the body. Some workers wear aprons for hygienic reasons (for example restaurant workers). Other workers wear aprons to protect clothes, or to protect their bodies from injury.
Is an apron for food safety?
Aprons are a food safety tool but like any tool, they need to be used effectively to work—they need to be clean, changed frequently, removed before leaving the kitchen or using the restroom, and should be worn over clean clothes. Disposable aprons are also acceptable in most cases.
When breading fillets How many times do you scoop and fold and then scoop and lift before dipping them in water?
When breading fillets, you will scoop and fold, scoop and lift a total of 20 times.
When should you discard breading?
After 30 minutes, the mixture must be discarded or rapidly cooled to 41ºF or below. Once potentially hazardous foods such as, meat, fish, poultry, ice cream or cooked vegetables have been in contact with the breading, the mix must be sifted for lumps, refrigerated or discarded.
When should you discard breading KFC?
10 answers You have to sift the breading after every round of chicken you make in it. You sift the breading after every 2 batches of chicken you make.